- California Gold Rush White Bean Chili Mix
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 1 lb Fresh ground chicken
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and diced
- 6 cups Chicken Broth
Prepare the beans the night before:
1. Rinse, drain and pick over the beans.
2. Place beans in a bowl with 2 quarts water, let stand on counter overnight.
Assembling the chili in the morning (or the night before):
1. In a skillet, sauté ground chicken in oil over medium heat. Stir in contents of vegetable packet.
2. Transfer seasoned chicken to bowl of slow cooker. (Cover and refrigerate, if doing the night before.)
1. Drain beans and add to slow cooker with broth and diced sweet potato.
2. Cover and cook on HIGH for 6 hours.
3. Optional: Serve with toppings of your choice, such as shredded cheese and sliced jalapeños.